TERMS AND CONDITIONS
These general conditions of sale are agreed between WAVES RHAPSODY, LDA., With headquarters at Rua António Nobre, 121, Pampilheira, 2750-655 Cascais, tax number 515 290 661 and contact +351 215 811 839, hereinafter referred to as “COMPANY / BRAND / DOMINIO “and people who wish to make purchases through the website www.WISSI.pt, hereinafter referred to as” User “and / or” Consumer “.
The parties agree that purchases made through the website www.WISSI.pt, will be regulated exclusively by this contract, excluding any conditions previously available on the website.
- The purpose of these general sales conditions is to provide and define all the necessary information to the User on the order, sale, payment and delivery modalities of purchases made on the website www.WISSI.pt.
- These conditions regulate all the steps necessary to place the order and guarantee the follow-up of this order between the Contracting Parties.
- THE COMPANY develops the activity of collecting, processing and marketing seaweed harvested in a natural environment. The goods that are the object of purchase and sale are Seaweed dehydrated by a drying process at low temperature and sold by the COMPANY, destined for human food consumption.
ORDER AND PAYMENT
- The User places his order by completing the purchase process presented on the website www.WISSI.pt, adding the product (s) he wants to order to the shopping cart:
- To send his order, the User must:
- a) Register on the website www.WISSI.pt, providing the information requested there.
- b) Log in (providing a combination of email and password chosen by the User when registering).
- c) Complete the information and choose the options that are made available to you throughout the order completion process (delivery and billing address, shipping method, payment method, as well as the TIN and the name that, for tax purposes, you want shown on the invoice).
- The final confirmation of the order by the User is equivalent to full and complete acceptance of the prices and description of the products available for sale as well as these General Sales Conditions, which will be the only ones applicable to the contract thus concluded.
- The COMPANY will honour orders received online only up to the limit of available stocks.
- In the absence of product availability, the COMPANY undertakes to inform the User as soon as possible.
- The data contained in the invoice are the sole responsibility of the User, and it is not possible to make changes to the invoice after its issue.
- Order requests are valid for 24 (TWENTY-FOUR) hours, counted since their confirmation by the User, suspending the counting of this period on Saturdays, Sundays and holidays, and restarting the counting of the period at 00:00 hours of the next business day, and prices, discounts, promotions and offers beyond that period are not guaranteed.
- Under a specific promotional campaign, a different order validity period can be defined, during which the respective prices, discounts, promotions and offers are guaranteed.
- If the payment of the order is not received by our services within the period provided for in point 7 or defined in accordance with point 8 of this article, the order cannot be validated, and any amount received after those deadlines returned or used in a new order.
- Within a maximum period of 24 (TWENTY-FOUR) hours, after verifying the payment of the order, the COMPANY will send an email to the User, confirming the purchase.
- If some products ordered are out of stock, the value of them will be credited to the User’s card, after the order is closed.
- After payment of the order and if the order is still not being dispatched by the carrier, the User can request the cancellation of the order in writing to the contact email ENCOMENDAS@WAVESRHAPSODY.PT, which will be processed, if timely requested by the COMPANY, the cancellation request being answered and defined by the COMPANY, by the same means of communication.
On the website www.WISSI.pt, the company proposes to the User the following payment methods via Easypay – Instituição de Pagamento, Lda .:
Credit card (Visa, Mastercard);
(Note: the “EASYPAY” and the “WISSI” BRAND logos will be placed in that payment location on the website www.WISSI.pt)
- The COMPANY sends orders to all over the world through the transport and delivery services provided by CTT Expresso, EUROSENDER and TORRESTIR., The deadlines for the delivery of orders, counted from the communication of the COMPANY to the User of the confirmation of the purchase of:
3 (THREE) working days in mainland Portugal if the order is placed until 2:30 pm.
Between 3 (THREE) and 7 (SEVEN) working days for the archipelagos of Madeira and the Azores;
the period referred to at the time of completion depending on the country and continent of destination;
30 (THIRTY) days, if it is not possible to indicate the deadline at the time of finalization, in relation to the continent, country and place of delivery.
- The COMPANY will make the best efforts so that the products contained in an order request are delivered to the User on the dates provided for in the terms of the previous point, except in the event of exceptional and / or unforeseeable circumstances and events and force majeure or resulting of acts or omissions of third parties, in which delivery periods are suspended during the duration of these events, namely:
Natural facts (storms, earthquakes, cyclones, epidemics, floods, fires, lightning and hurricanes, etc.);
Acts of third parties, such as war or subversion, hostility or invasion, acts of terrorism, sabotage, violent popular uprisings, illegal strikes or stoppages and unlawful acts by any public authority;
Deficient treatment, namely delays, loss, etc., by the tax and / or postal or logistics distribution services of the country of destination of the order’s dispatch.
PRICES – CURRENCY – VAT – SHIPPING COSTS
- Prices must be understood in Euros, with taxes and fees included, taking into account the VAT in force and, if applicable, the costs and shipping, at the date of payment of the order.
- If there is an increase in the price of any product, the User will be informed immediately, being able to choose to receive his order (making the difference payment) or to proceed with its cancellation and receive the amount paid.
The prices indicated on this website have VAT included, but do not contain shipping costs, which will be added to the final price with the exception of orders to be delivered in mainland Portugal where shipping costs are free.
Exclusion of the right of free withdrawal and return of ordered products.
Considering that the products subject to orders by the website www.WISSI.pt, are dehydrated seaweed for human food consumption supplied packaged and sealed, not being susceptible to return, for reasons of health protection and hygiene when opened after delivery, under the terms of article 4º no. 1 point o) and 17th no. 1 point e) of D.L. 24/2014 of 14 February, the User / Consumer has no right to freely terminate the contract or return the purchased products.
- The processing of personal data of the User / Consumer is done in compliance with the legislation on the protection of personal data.
- Personal data are subject to computer processing, they will appear in the COMPANY’s database and their registration is intended for the accounting, logistical and tax processing of orders and sales made, as well as, if the User / Consumer consents, for the presentation of other products and services, as well as institutional information, to be made available by the COMPANY to the User / Consumer.
- The provision of personal data is optional and is guaranteed, under the terms of the law, the right to access, rectify and cancel any data that directly concerns you, personally or in writing, directly to the address on the home page of this Web site.
CHANGES TO TERMS AND CONDITIONS
We reserve the right to change, modify, add or remove parts of these terms at any time.